Old versionsSee all
FTP/SSL for .NET is a file-transfer component for .NET framework. It allows you to transfer files directly from your application using FTPS which is also known as FTP over SSL/TLS.
- Support for FTPS - FTP over SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 according to RFC4217.
- Easy-to-use with maximum flexibility
- Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0. Works flawlessly with 64bit version of .NET Framework.
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5 (Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile) version is also available.
- Free one year upgrades and support.
- Folder tranfers including all files and subfolders.
- The SFTP library used by Microsoft in Expression Web and Visual Studio.
- Many samples, including multithreaded WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Automatic directory listing parser for the majority of popular FTP servers on Unix, Windows and Netware platforms; easily extensible to support exotic or unknown formats.